I’ve usually written something (sad) for my birthday. I got nothin’. You’re all living it, too. Welcome to my level. So, instead:
- In TIFF (Tagged Image File Format), the second 16-bit word of every file is 42, “an arbitrary but carefully chosen number that further identifies the file as a TIFF file”.
- The ASCII code 42 is for the asterisk symbol, being a wildcard for everything.
- God sent bears to maul 42 of the teenage boys who mocked Elisha for his baldness (2 Kings 2:23).
- In Japanese culture, the number 42 is considered unlucky because the numerals when pronounced separately—shi ni (four two)—sound like the word “dying” like a Latin word “mori”.
- The statutory price of gold is set by law has been constant at $42 per fine troy ounce since 1973.
- The jersey number of Jackie Robinson, which is the only number retired by all Major League Baseball teams.
- Miles Morales was bitten by a spider bearing the number 42, causing him to become a Spider-Man. The number was later heavily referenced in the film Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.
- The ultimate answer to the great question of life, the universe and everything.
And of course
I drew Zorro. I like Zorro.
I’m still here.
My Art Store